An other day without Adobe Flash
At the end of the day, you'll be getting a fancy entertainment device capable of covering your basic needs like surfing, listening and watching. Anyway, if you're about to buy one, enjoy it. You will not be throwing your money away. But do not cry after your third of fourth usage about the ones you will be missing when you could buy a netbook instead. My priority for a surfing device would be Adobe Flash capability which both iPhone, iTouch and iPad lacks.
According to Apple, iPad specifications are as follows:
- Currently it has only two models, one with wifi and the other with wifi+3G
- It's priced between $499 and $829 depending on the capacity and 3G feature
- It has assisted GPS only in wifi+3G model
- Processor is 1GHz Apple A4. May be powerful as new Intel Atom processors that can play HD content
- Flash capacity varies between 16, 32 or 64GB
- Screen resolution is nearly 10” with widescreen LED-backlit technology
- 3G capability can only be used for data. As of launch there were no specific keynote dedicated to voice plans which can be made through a headset (bluetooth would be nice)
- Operating system is very much the same as used in iPhone and iTouch
- And the most interesting part is about battery power. iPad can play movies for 10 hours with its fully charged battery. Strange isn't it?
More info can be found via Apple